[GNC] OFX - Citi Setup Trouble

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat Oct 9 10:46:00 EDT 2021

I had a lot of trouble with Citi as well, But I got it working with the following settings:
The Server url has the following added to the end of what you see in the screenshot  "interface" minus the quotes so it is https://mobilesoa.citi.com/CitiOFXinterface.

The first setup screen which is not shown here has my full name in the USER NAME field, m Citi user ID in the USER ID field, and an internet generated CLIENT UID.  I don't know if the CLIENT UID is required, but I added it.  I don't remember if it worked without it, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that CITI required it.  I set this up within the last 2 weeks so the setting should work for you.[cid:2d2d11b9-a87e-46aa-8797-a0647785ca8c][cid:df7fd88f-dcee-441e-962d-49f33b375019]

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile