[GNC] My begining balance is wrong

Billie-Internet drbboyd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:49:17 EDT 2021

I have deleted some transactions that I thought were not cleared but they
must have been because when I went to reconcile the checking account, my
beginning balance is wrong.  I did correct some imbalances on split
transactions and I did delete some transactions but I THOUGHT I had checked
to make sure none were reconcilled.   I suspect changing split transactions
was my problem.

I have been reading documentation about reconcilliation but I have not been
able  to find out if I can revert to a previous reconcilliation so that the
transactions I deleted, won't be deleted.  Is there a "return to point"
like in windows?

To go with that, I have been trying to figure out in reports, how to get a
previous reconcilliation report for the checking account.  Sadly, I am used
to the dreaded QB and just clicking , previous reconcilliation.

Billie
706-383-9057