[GNC] Credit Card Rewards Refund

paul at kroitor.ca paul at kroitor.ca
Thu Oct 14 11:38:14 EDT 2021

" will mask the true cost of whatever was purchased"

It's all a matter of perspective. If I want 100 widgets at $10, but know I get 2% back on my credit card, I might look at that as a $980 item. The fact that I pay $1,000 now and get refunded $20 later is a cash flow issue.

Not that I actually do that: take the diametrically opposed approach of deliberately forgetting that anything is ever coming back. Then my wife eventually finds a large rewards balance and uses it to pay for her vacation.