[GNC] Imbalance on Fixed Income Transaction <solved>

Bruce TwinSteel at mail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:17:13 EDT 2021

Thank you to Mattia and Steve,

I have re-classified FI1 and FI2 as "Assets" rather than "Income", and it's beginning to make some logical sense to me (again). I've likely forgotten most of what I ever learned about bookkeeping, even knowing whether or not that is a hyphenated word...

The General Account looks much better now.
Couldn't figure out where the faucet was.
In other words, I found out how to dump money IN,
now all I have to do is find some to 'dump in'.

Thanks for your input fellows...
Got me thinking back on track...

Btw, Steve..  73 fm KB6LWN

Bruce