[GNC] Imbalance on Fixed Income Transaction <solved>

Bruce TwinSteel at mail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:45:37 EDT 2021

Thanks to Mattia and Steve (et all),

Not only have I re-classified the FI1 and FI2 streams as "Assets", but since I didn't think "Current Assets" was quite a correct title, I created another asset category of "Recurring Assets" and moved FI1 and FI2 into that category.  No more 'Imbalance'...

And I have rescheduled recurring transactions for both of those assets.
Does anyone see any kind of problem that might surface from that process ?

Thanks -n- 73

Bruce
KB6LWN