[GNC] Error importing QIF file

parag puranik parag_puranik at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 01:01:10 EDT 2021

David thanks for the hint to compare the file with standard QIF format. The app has no provision for entering any share transaction. It is only a robust double-entry book-keeping app -(plain and simple) - running on Sqlite3 at the backend, ensuring excellent data integrity. Hence I do not quit understand as to how the desktop version interprets it wrongly and generates error message at all ! Can u please refer this problem to 'appropriate' experts on sqlite DBMS ? (since I am new to Gnucash mailing lists, having subscribed less than 24 hours back).

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android