[GNC] Error importing QIF file

parag puranik parag_puranik at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 09:39:12 EDT 2021

Fred,Repeatedly halving the file is cumbersome process. I would, instead,  first like to interpret and focus on the error message generated by Gnucash desktop. What kind of fault leads to that message ? (When I exported from Android app, the phone was working fine and stable, no abrupt shutdown.)Alternatively, can that QIF file be converted to XML file ? Gnucash desktop then can directly open the xml file without going through the Import process/procedure.