[GNC] Account Selection in Register

Alun Champion list at achampion.net
Tue Oct 26 21:47:34 EDT 2021

If I type an account name from the beginning e.g. Assets:...: I have it
configured to not auto-raise lists so the account list doesn't popup and I
can type the account without any issues (using tab to complete).

However, if I type a leaf account name the account list popups up but it
starts flashing and I can't type any new characters or select an account
from the list (just asks if I want to create a new account). If I
repeatedly hit keys then every 10th or so key may get taken but as you can
imagine this is unusable and very frustrating as it is hard to back out of.

I've used this leaf matching previously, but it has been an issue with 4.8
and I'm updated to 4.8-2 and no luck.

I'm on a Mac (Big Sur) running 4.8-2.

Anyone know if there is a way to configure it to not to try and match leaf
accounts, or fix the UI issue?
Cheers
   -A.