[GNC] Account Selection in Register

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 27 18:15:28 EDT 2021

I'm using 4.7 on Big Sur, but either it works correctly, or the
preference doesn't work at all. (you don't *need* 4.8 or 4.8-2 on Big
Sur, you *do* need 4.8-2 on Monterey for GnuCash to display its windows
correctly)

I'm not certain what 'list' it isn't supposed to 'raise' and where.

I was guessing that this would stop a list from popping up as I typed an
account name in the account field while entering a transaction, but
regardless of the preference setting, a list comes up as soon as I start
to type.

But everything works just fine otherwise for me.

Regards,
Adrien