[GNC] Serious issues with Mac OS update - 12.0.1

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 27 01:17:10 EDT 2021

Yes, I saw that. I fixed it by installing Intel GnuCash 4.8-2, even
though the GnuCash release notes for 4.8 say "[t]he macOS and Win32
GnuCash bundles were not affected".

Perhaps that could be corrected, since 4.8-2 seems to have fixes for
macOS 12.0.1 Monterey, at least for Intel Macs.

I'm not sure whether there are similar problems for the M1 Macs.

Cheers,
Peter