[GNC] macOS Monterey Accessibility Issue

Chris Graves mohavebaked at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:31:17 EDT 2021

Whoops, I enabled the wrong preference, all is okay.  My intention was to enable the capability of tabbing through dialog box fields and that is done not through the Accessibility pref, but through System Preferences->Keyboard->Shortcuts->Use keyboard navigation to move focus between controls.

Chris