[GNC] macOS Monterey Accessibility Issue

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Thu Oct 28 13:17:53 EDT 2021

Full Keyboard Access in Monterey is different from and unfortunately quite incompatible with Use Keyboard Navigation since it changes the tab key’s behavior even in native apps like Apple Mail. It seems to require native AppKit UI controls, too: Turning it on and switching focus to GnuCash leaves the Full Keyboard Access on the last native app’s control even though keyboard focus has shifted to GnuCash.

Regards,
John Ralls