[GNC] Redo account reconciliations

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 17:35:14 EDT 2021

I'm with Derek and Fred on this one, I'd be re-reconciling the latest
statement.  If I inadvertently un-reconcile a transaction I'm probably not
likely to pick it up until I reconcile in September and see it in the list
of txns to be reconciled even if I do notice it then as sometimes there are
quite a few and I'm only interested in the statement end balance anyway:-)

Cheers David H.