[GNC] Find transaction with totals

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 03:19:32 EDT 2021

Hi Jeff

Once you have located the transactions via one or more searches, from
the Search Results window, choose Reports / Account Report.

It will generate a report showing all those transactions, with Debit and
Credit totals at the end.

The only way I can suggest to count the number of transactions is to
copy and paste the report into a spreadsheet.

See attached screenshot.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Geoff