[GNC] Find transaction with totals

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 05:27:57 EDT 2021

You can do a similar thing directly in the transaction report - select your
accounts on the Accounts tab and then on the filter tab the "Transaction
Filter" will let you filter on Description / Notes / Memo, filter
dates/period on the General tab, etc.  Just doesn't let you filter on
amounts within a range it seems.

Cheers David H.