[GNC] Lost my top level aka Master account

Anne Giordani anne.giordani at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 09:13:16 EDT 2021

thank you for these insights! I will get some help following up on these tips.

The “master” account was called “joint checking” and I no longer see it. I see all the categories, like “insurance,” “taxes,” “VISA,” etc. and all the expenses paid in each category back to 2014–same with income categories. But no overall tracking of income & outgo that the register should have.

Thanks,
Anne

Sent from my iPhone