[GNC] Mortgage & Loan Repayment Assistant woes

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:39:10 EDT 2021

The fact that the interest amount is twice as much seems to indicate to
me that GC does not do the proper calculation given your every-two-week
frequency.
That would happen I think if GC thought you're paying your mortgage
every month instead of every two-weeks.

Could you try doing the same with a monthly schedule, instead of
two-week schedule and see if what you get seems right?
That would help debug the issue.
Jean