[GNC] "Gnucash.exe has stopped working"

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:50:09 EDT 2021

Ha very true, never noticed that before as I normally just save and quit,
or quit and click save on the prompt it displays.  At first I couldn't
understand what you were discussing as it's greyed out on the chart of
accounts tab that I was on and is only active when you go to some other tab.

Cheers David H.