[GNC] "Gnucash.exe has stopped working"

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 20 00:20:51 EDT 2021

On 2021-09-19 16:50, David Cousens wrote:
> The File->Close menu item does not close the GnuCash program down. It only
> closes the currently open tab which has the focus in the GnuCash window.

True, but quite a confusing point. Like the "unable to obtain a lock"
message, this is quite confusing to new users. Naturally we expect that
File » Close will close the file, if not the whole window. It would be
much less confusing if the menu item was File » Close current tab.

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA