[GNC] Account setup

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:59:05 EDT 2021

Roger,

I found it easier to leave all the opening balances at zero while
setting up the chart of accounts (COA).  Then I create one massive
opening transaction dated (in your case) 12/31/2019.

That way, if I find I forgot one account, I can add it later then go
back and adjust the opening transaction to include an entry for that new
account (I know the purist will have nightmares and would prefer you add
a new transaction).

--Steve

--

Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM