[GNC] Account setup

Rogier F. van Vlissingen vliscony at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:21:57 EDT 2021

OH, thanks

Yeah, I already proceeded, I filled in the opening balances where I could,
and am now starting to create the other accounts which did not exist in the
standard chart of accounts, but trying to go and edit "retained earnings" I
do not see how I can add the opening balance.

it's not too many accounts in all, probably 25 total.

So, if I create that opening balance as a transaction e.g. for retained
earnings, where does the balancing transaction go? I guess I am not God's
greatest gift to the bookkeeping profession ;-)

<http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Rogier Fentener van Vlissingen <http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me>

<http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>