[GNC] Is Additional Action Necessary After Filing A Bug Report?

Dustin Henning gcul209 at mynym.us
Fri Sep 24 14:55:40 EDT 2021

Thanks David, Derek, and John.  I understand it's a volunteer effort and
resolution isn't guaranteed, that's why I waited nearly a month before
checking in.  I didn't want to seem as if I was being pushy or acting
entitled to anything, but I did want to make sure that I wasn't missing
anything.

Dustin