[GNC] Problems setting up first OFX transaction download

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:43:58 EDT 2021

David,

Are you using the information in the Wiki pages
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect. Towards the bottom of
the page there is a section on enabling OFX logging  which may provide you with
more diagnostic info if you are not already using it. Also the pages on
debugging aqbanking https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AqBanking#Debugging may
provide some help.

David Cousens