[GNC] Stock pricing

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 1 11:03:35 EDT 2022

John,

That definitely doesn't sound right with the download.

Are you letting Sourceforge auto-download for you?

Try the direct link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/4.10/gnucash-4.10-1.setup.exe/download

You can get to that on your own if you want by cancelling the
auto-download, clicking the GnuCash app title on the page, then choosing
the Files tab and navigating through the version folders to what you need.

Regards,
Adrien