[GNC] creating a Tranaction report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Apr 6 16:36:10 EDT 2022

I'm not 100% certain what specifically you are asking for, but if you
want to save a particular report configuration (such as after selecting
desired accounts) you can do that from the Reports menu. At the bottom
are three options:

1. Saved Report Configurations - brings up a list of previously saved
configurations for editing or running a report with those saved options.

2. Save Report Configuration - overwrites an existing saved
configuration for this report (after opening it from option 1)

3. Save Report Configuration As - saves a new configuration of the
current report.

Options 2 & 3 will show the keyboard shortcuts which are different for
each OS. Option 1 doesn't have a shortcut that I'm aware of. Both
Options 2 & 3 are also on the toolbar as Icons/Buttons when viewing a
report.

The Help Manual contains all of this info.

Regards,
Adrien