[GNC] Where has a custom report been saved?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 07:56:27 EDT 2022

To answer the main question: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations#Files

To answer the underlying question: you say "another gnucash." Do you mean another set of books on your computer? The same set of books on a different computer?

If the former, saved reports are in a single file on a given computer, so any saved reports will be present for any set of books. Mind you, a report for book A won't likely work on book B because of how accounts are identified under the hood. You'd end up recreating the report for book B.

If the latter, you'd need to copy saved-reports-x.y to the second machine in the proper location.