[GNC] Scheduled transactions feature or bug?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:06:41 EDT 2022

When you open the scheduled transaction in the transaction editor, you get
hit in the face with the listing of the last occurred date under the
Occurrences section.  I think that pretty obviously suggests that the next
occurrence will follow the defined sequence from that date unless it is
edited.  Further, in the Scheduled Transactions list there is a column
titled Next Occurrence.  I wonder what date is listed there?

The most one could ask for is minor updates to the UI to make that even
more obvious.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 3:45 PM Stan Brown <the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm>
wrote:

> On 2022-04-12 11:59, Glenn Fowler wrote:
> > However, I do agree with the OP in that you would think the expected
> > behavior would be to pause when disabled, and then when reenabled to not
> go
> > back to prior to that point.
>
> I wouldn't think that. If I re-enable a scheduled transaction, keeping
> the original start date, I would _expect_ it to make up the missed
> transactions.
>
> Just another data point.
>
> --
> Stan Brown