[GNC] Can't find the file sometimes

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 12 22:48:36 EDT 2022

That would tell me you moved the file using Finder.

You can say 'yes' to remove it from the list if you like.

When you choose File > Open and find its new location, GnuCash will add
it back to the list with the new path.

If you move data files, GnuCash will give you this message. If you want
to move it *and* have GnuCash remember where you moved it to, do a Save
As instead and put it in the new location. (then you can safely delete
the other copy in the old location) Otherwise, you'll have to go through
the File > Open procedure every time you move it.

Regards,
Adrien