[GNC] Scheduled Transactions

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Wed Apr 13 11:38:38 EDT 2022

I have a different question about SX.  I had an insurance policy with 10 payments.  Last year's payments are complete and the SX show never for the next scheduled payment.  I want to set up a transaction for the next year without deleting last year's and creating a new transaction.  I modified the start date for this year, but it still shows "never" in the "next occurrence".  I tried removing the check from "enabled", saving and reenabling it, but it still shows never as the next occurrence. Isn't there a reuse a SX without havu=ing to set it up all over again or will this actually work when the time comes and it just isn't displaying correctly now.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile