[GNC] REPORT CONFIGURATION

davidbrown.rdps at photos.bozeat.biz davidbrown.rdps at photos.bozeat.biz
Sun Apr 17 06:14:45 EDT 2022

Thank you Adrien for your prompt response and agree with your comments
regarding a "sprucing up".

I'll have a look at the re-defining of a sheet and work it through.

It is quite difficult to find in the first instance as would perhaps be
better to add that to the general options tab for the report.

Anyway .... sorted for me ...

Thank you...

Kind regards

David