[GNC] REPORT CONFIGURATION

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Apr 13 16:34:22 EDT 2022

You can define (add) style sheets for each special instance and tie them
to a saved configuration.

You can also achieve some of the same results using the General Tab of
most reports with or without involving saved configurations. (thus the
rest of the style sheet stays the same)

You can also export to a spreadsheet and modify from there, with various
spreadsheet templates and built-in styles.

Perhaps the General options for reports (and the style sheet options)
could use some sprucing up. As style sheets should *not* affect content,
but *only* presentation.

I think what you are seeing is that some style sheet options were added
to compensate for lack of options in some reports as that was easier to
code. This is not the best approach in my opinion.

Regards,
Adrien