[GNC] Unusual book need

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:00:24 EDT 2022

I need to move transactions from from one set of books to another one.

I didn't realize while entering transactions in my dads books that they
should have gone into mine.  My dad opened a bank account that I did not
know about until I started entering charges that my son made with feed
stores (debit card).  I had not been informed about the bank account
that grandpa opened in my sons name, and I am responsible for all of his
income/debits until he is 21.  And many of these transactions affect my
income/loss.

Is there an easy way to move those entries from one journal to the other
or will I have to find all of them and manually delete them from one
journal and reenter them in mine?  These are separate journal files.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.