[GNC] Unusual book need

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:20:27 EDT 2022

As far as I know, there's no easy way to delete a group of transactions,
I think that's one of the shortcomings of GC?
You can do a search to find all of them using the right criterion but
I'm pretty sure after that you can't really do much with that (except
create a report which isn't useful for you).

But maybe the experts know of a way.

One useful feature would be the ability to delete/move transactions in a
search result, since GC does not allow selecting multiple transactions
and acting on them (to move them to a new account / delete them etc)
doing it on the result of a search could be a useful workaround.