[GNC] Report zoom in version 4.9

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Apr 21 22:46:22 EDT 2022

For what value of previous?

We haven't done anything deliberately to remove that behavior, nor did we do anything deliberate to create it. In the last several years we've upgraded the GUI framework from Gtk2 to Gtk3 and replaced the graphing engine because the old one's developers stopped maintaining while the WebKitGtk browser library has gone through many, many revisions. Further back we replaced the html rendering from a Gtk facility (GtkHTML) and graph-drawing pinched from GtkOffice in favor of WebKitGtk, again because GtkHTML was removed from Gtk.

Regards,
John Ralls