[GNC] Report zoom in version 4.9

TG gnucash at thegeezer.net
Thu Apr 21 23:40:39 EDT 2022

Howdy,
yes sorry should have mentioned the version coming from!
both old and new are on Windows 10, with a MariaDB on a separate Linux
server as the back-end
I'm guessing the updated graph engine is what's changed.  I couldn't
find the version so I went to look at roughly when and it was installed
and it was roughly at the end of 2019, so I"m guessing at version 3.8
best,
TG