[GNC] Flathub does not install Gnucash ver. 4.10 flatpak, but only installs lower ver. 3.7

parag puranik parag_puranik at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 12:57:00 EDT 2022

 What I did was as follows:sudo apt install flatpak
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:flatpak/stable
sudo apt update
sudo apt install flatpak
sudo apt install gnome-software-plugin-flatpakflatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepoRebooted the machine
Then went to Flathub.org , then searched for Gnucash, then clicked Install button to install GNUcash Flatpak.
The website showed version 4.10, but version 3.7 got installed.