[GNC] Setting currency on share accounts

Phillip Duff phil.duff7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:53:43 EDT 2022

Hi,

I cannot see where you set the currency for a stock account. I have stocks in multiple currencies, but the currency/secuity field seems dual purpose, therefore assumes the stock is in base currency, which is not always the case.

Anyone know how to do it?

Also, I can’t fund in the documentation whether the system uses the latest price/currency in the price database or does it require the price to exist for the day on which it is being calculated. Example: If the latest price I have in the price database is on 14-MAr will the system use this price to calculate value on the 31-Mar

Cheers Phil