[GNC] Confusing and inconsistent headers in transaction entry and report forms

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:08:36 EDT 2022

Regarding my question ("Possible GC bug?"), I just reread your response and
realized that you actually said that in your hands it works correctly; I
had thought you said the opposite.

So though it could possibly be a bug just on MacOS (unless you're also on
MacOS), I rather suspect that there is something screwy in the settings
somewhere.

-P.