[GNC] Gnu.cash user

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 01:19:31 EDT 2022

Adrien,

Good call.

Of special interest perhaps are the Asset Chart and Liabilities Chart reports, in which the user can (a) select specific accounts to include (under Assets & Liabilities,  respectively), and (b) select Show Table to list the account values below. One can even (I believe)  suppress the chart portion and just list the amounts.

David T.