[GNC] Gnu.cash user

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 2 01:43:53 EDT 2022

Indeed, If the plot dimensions of the chart are set to their minimums
(100 x 100 px or 10 x 10 %) then the chart disappears. (not sure why
that works, but so be it)

Pity though, you have to run two separate charts in a Multi-Column to
get both Assets & Liabilities on the same screen. I see a use case for a
generic 'chart' allowing you to select any accounts you want. (note, you
*can* technically select Liability accounts on an Asset Chart, and
likely vice versa, but they simply will be ignored)

This is also a use case for a specific option to suppress the chart
outright rather than hack it by sizing constraints.

Regards,
Adrien