[GNC] Random List Maintenance Question: Regarding Nabble

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 2 03:03:29 EDT 2022

Thanks David, interesting.

There is a 'reply via e-mail to' button at the bottom left of a
mail-archive.com message, but that would go by default to the original
author - not the list.

However, from the actual archive on the list server you *can* send a
message to the list, with the subject filled out and the 'in reply to'
header already set for proper threading. (though there is no
quote/citation, you'd have to do that part manually)

See the attachments for an example of a message header on the list
archive showing to click the poster's e-mail address there, then the
second screen shot showing the formatted mailto: link in the status bar
of the browser, the result of clicking the link is the opening of your
default e-mail app with TO, SUBJECT & IN-REPLY-TO (hidden) filled out
for you.

Regards,
Adrien