[GNC] Random List Maintenance Question: Regarding Nabble

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 03:38:25 EDT 2022

David,

I'm a purist. I don't believe it's any concern of the Gnucash project how people choose to access the list information. I felt that the information about nabble was Necessary simply because it caused so much meaningless overhead on the main list.

In my opinion, I don't see any reason to attempt to tell people about all the possible ways they might access the mailing lists. But if you want to add that information to the wiki, *I'm* not going to be the one to question it. I've retired from all editorial functions within the Gnucash realm.

David T.