[GNC] Gnucash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:27:03 EDT 2022

I could suggest trying to find a friend or possibly a Linux User Group
nearby to help you with those early teething problems with unfamiliar
software.  Some people say to ask your grandchild if you have one.  None of
mine use Linux so I go to my local Linux group.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 2:27 PM James Baxter via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> This is James Baxter, email kangaroo52 at yahoo.com
>
> To let you all know, I think I am done with the program. I am looking at a
> screen and it is wear you find all the icons. Not looking good.
>
> I placed two months of my bank statement in two times. I can’t find where
> I placed.
>
> Thanks
> James Baxter
> Kangaroo52 at yahoo.com