[GNC] Gnucash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:26:59 EDT 2022

OK, I didn't mention that the librarian at your neighborhood library can
probably find good resources too.  This is the first group that came up
when I did a search on groups in Atlanta.  I know that Atlanta is a big
community so their physical meeting place may be too far away but I think
they also have zoom meetings.<
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/?_cookie-check=q8zesVfsTI05tQys

--
David Carlson