[GNC] Gnucash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 2 23:00:21 EDT 2022

James, of course, move on to something else if you really want to, but
there are lots of us here to help. There aren't too many places
(especially with respect to accounting software) to find such a community.

If you decide to stick it out, we can do our best to help.

However, *specifics* are crucial. We can't work magic and we can't see
your screen. Provide as much detail as you can, and answer as many
requests for additional info as you can. And if a request for info
doesn't make sense, say so, and we'll give more detailed 'instructions'
to obtain the relevant information so we can help you get the result you
are looking for. (if possible, sometimes, it just isn't, but that is
fairly rare)

When trying to diagnose a computer problem, specifics are key.

Generalities help no one.

Regards,
Adrien