[GNC] Problem Editing Payment - Customer Job

Keith Fetterman keithfetterman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:23:05 EDT 2022

Back in 2021, I reported an issue that I was having with editing an invoice payment if the invoice had a job associated with it. When I try to edit the payment, the payment dialog shows the job and not the customer, and I can not select the customer. This issue still exists in GnuCash 4.9.

Has anyone else encountered the issue? Does anyone else use jobs with invoices and have not experienced this problem?

I have to delete the payment and create a new one.

I submitted a Bugzilla bug (Bug 798210), but I haven’t seen any activity on the ticket since I posted it.

Thanks
Keith