[GNC] Request for two new features in GnuCash

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Sat Aug 6 21:26:10 EDT 2022

Eric,

Both of those situations should be easy to deal with.

I have three Gnucash files, one personal and two for organizations. Gnucash opens with the last one I used. I can switch to one of the others from the items listed at the bottom of the File menu.

All transactions can have any number of splits. Put the total cost of the oscilloscope on one side of a transaction, and have two lines for the other side, one for the cash incentive and another for the bank transfer.

Maybe I am missing something.
Will