[GNC] Request for two new features in GnuCash

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:33:14 EDT 2022

I routinely pay invoices from multiple accounts.  We have pseudo customers for each farmers market we attend.  After the market is done I create an invoice for the appropriate “customer “.  I pay it twice.  The first time with the amount that was paid by credit or debit card- to an account connected to the payment processor- and then the balance to petty cash.

I have to edit the proposed payment amount the first time and then not close the invoice window before paying it again (I could close it and come back if I forgot but that’s not the efficient workflow)

Is this what you want?
Sent from my iPhone