[GNC] transfe money from one account to another

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:23:47 EDT 2022

James, you do not need to be in the scheduled transactions portion of the
program until you can master a simple payment or transfer from your
checking account.  Please read the help files in GnuCash.  When the program
is open click Help up at the top.  You will want to read the Tutorial and
Concepts Guide or at least relevant portions of it.  Also in the Help
screen, click on Contents.  This will bring up the GnuCash Help Manual.
Scroll down until you reach the Table of Contents (in Blue).