[GNC] Third party OFX/CVS providers

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 8 13:00:24 EDT 2022

I couldn't agree more.  I took all of my automations and scripts and
roughly calculated that I am saving at least a week every year in time.
That's a free week of vacation!
Now multiply that every single year and with the scripts and automations
continually being added it has a compound effect.

All from single scripts and automations that may *only* save a minute or
two each time.